Collaborate your life.
I help make people, groups, and life a better place using the power of positive mindset, unique personality communication, and improv.
I've been a life coach for over 17 years. I've been an improvisor for over 20. I've been a married mom for 15 and counting. All of those things require a flexible outlook.
Laughter happens when something that seemed solid suddenly becomes flexible. Flexibility is the key to group success and personal innovation. It goes without saying then that a team that can laugh together goes on to create amazing things whether that team is a corporation, a small business, a partnership, or a family.
- B.A. Secondary Education English/Theatre
- Masters in Theatre; Emphasis Directing, Stage Managing, Publicity
- Over 20 years improv training, performance, coaching
- Tech Project Manager/International & Local Partner Relationships during the .com boom
- Past brick-and-morter business LLC Co-Founder/Co-Owner
- Intuitive Development / Emotional Intelligence Trained
- Mindset Training - 12 years and counting
- Solopreneur marketing & business training
- Over 17 years coaching and helping people transform their lives