Your life is your art. Design it how you love.
I think we make the world a better place by being ourselves. Our true, quirky, awesome, passionate-about-what-we-really love selves.
As for me? My loves are positive mindset. Personal growth. Personality understanding (Myers-Briggs is my fav.) Communication techniques. And improv.
I've been a life coach for over 17 years. I've been an improvisor for over 20. I've been a married mom (now with three kids) for 15 years and counting. And I've been a geek all my life. :)
Surround yourself with people who love your particular brand of goofy. Listen to your gut. Love yourself as best you can. That's my recipe for a really good life.
- B.A. Secondary Education English/Theatre
- Masters in Theatre; Emphasis Directing, Stage Managing, Publicity
- Over 20 years improv training, performance, coaching
- Tech Project Manager/International & Local Partner Relationships during the .com boom
- Past brick-and-morter business LLC Co-Founder/Co-Owner
- Intuitive Development / Emotional Intelligence Trained
- Mindset Training - 12 years and counting
- Solopreneur marketing & business training
- Over 17 years coaching and helping people transform their lives