"Just one class" I told my friend who kept bugging me to try improv. That was in 1997 and here I am.
My background has helped me teach teens improv, teach adults improv, do corporate shows and training, and bring the ability to think on your feet with a smile on your face back to the masses. Life is good.
I'm the founder of Full Tilt Improv. A founding member of Game Changer Improv, a teacher as often as I can be at Recycled Minds Comedy and Idaho Shakespeare Festival. I'm on stage with some amazing shows in the Boise area. I support and attend as much life improv and theater as my schedule with three kids allows.
Literature. Theater. Directing. Years of story writing and story telling. Various friends have asked me to help them write books. I am a keen editor.
There is no degree for casting, only instinct. I have a casting instinct. I've been asked to cast for upcoming projects. I have been asked to put together improv teams.
Thriving Artist Lifestyle.
I get my brain picked a lot about how to be an artist in the real world. It's possible. If it's your passion, it can be inevitable.
- B.A. Secondary Education English/Theatre
- Masters in Theatre emphasis on directing, publicity, & production
- Over 20 years of improv training, performance & teaching
- Over 14 years as a Life Coach at ReallyGoodLife.com
- Business experience includes: on-the-ground project management, international relationship management, and team improvement in corporate environments